I am using this brand from almost a year now and I am really satisfied with the benefits they provide.The dosage of EPA and DHA (550mg EPA, 350mg DHA, 100mg Other Omega 3 Fatty Acids) is really good in a single capsule and reaches the daily requirement of an individual.In this price range of Rs. 499 (60 capsules) this is the best Omega 3 supplement you can buy in the Indian market if you are not a vegan or vegetarian.Since we would have to eat a lot of fish daily to meet our daily requirement of Omega 3s. Supplements are the best way to meet these requirements.
I strongly recommend this brand since I am using this for so long.But please beware of any allergy because some people have some side effects like skin rashes or other problems but they are rare and individual specific.If you see any unnecessary changes in your body in the starting of taking these pills please consult a doctor before continuing.
Omega 3 benefits your health in a lot of ways :
- Fight depression and anxiety.
- Improve Eye health.
- Promotes brain health during pregnancy and early life.
- Decreases the risk of heart diseases.
- Reduces symptoms of ADHD in children.
- Reduce symptoms of metabolic syndrome.
- Fights inflammation.
- Fights Autoimmune diseases.
- Can improve mental disorders.
- Fights age related mental decline and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Can help prevent cancer.
- Can reduce asthma in children
- Reduces fat in your liver.
- Improves bone and joint health.
- Improves sleep.
- Good for skin.